Business Analyst - 'Big Four’ Financial Services firm (Crawley)
A 'Big Four' Financial Service firm, is seeking a Business Analyst to join a high profile project, within Risk Advisory.
This is a fantastic opportunity to support a key project within the operation, focusing on research and compiling analytical reports as well as utilising your project management skills.
- Collect data and carry out specific analysis for day-to-day monitoring activities using dedicated analytic web scraping and risk identification tools to produce insights, reports and alerts.
- Devise, manage and support bespoke work streams, in line with client objectives.
- Conduct extensive analysis for a wide range of industries using established intelligence open source or human intelligence methodologies.
- Analysis of customer and market trends to identify where clients may develop opportunities.
- Support delivery agenda and provide wider project support, as required.
- Maintain mission control function, in line with operational requirements.
- Graduate in a numerate discipline.
- Minimum 1+ years Business/Business Analyst experience.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Excel and MS Project.
- Experience in Financial Services is desirable.
- Analytical and problem solver.
- Leadership experience.
- Experience liaising with stakeholders at all levels.
The hours are Monday - Friday 09:00-17:30. £130 daily rate (dependent on experience).
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV to Diana Duggan Associates.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'