Business Analyst - BI Analyst - BI Visualisation Specialist - Business Intelligence - Business Analytics Professional - Tableau Data Visualisation Specialist - Data Visualisation Specialist - BI - Tableau - Tableau Reporting - Front End - SQL - Data Architecture - Big Data - Hadoop - Analytics - Colchester - Essex - £60,000 + Excellent Company Benefits.
My client is an Expanding and Established Global provider of outsourced business solutions for the automotive industry. They are a Process Outsourcing Company with thousands of employees providing technology-based services in various countries across the Globe.
- Business Analyst & BI Visualisation Specialist Tasked to help to develop and manage the Tableau semantic layer through reusable data sources
- Design specs for BI front end applications including dashboards and reporting, considering appropriate data flows and capture
- Work closely with the Data Architecture team and provide technical design recommendations on the data warehouse structures which support analytical applications
- Develop a formal release cycle and publishing strategy in the Tableau environment
Key Skills Required:
- Excellent BI technology skills are essential i.e. Oracle/Tableau
- High proficiency utilising Data Science tools or SQL to manipulate, arrange, query and present data
- Proven analytical and data management skills
- Extensive numeracy and literacy skills
Knowledge and Experience:
- Business Analyst with the ability to deliver visualisations that are a mixture of science or art
- Big Data experience i.e. Hadoop would be advantageous
- Relational database knowledge
- BI Visualisation Specialist with experience of Tableau Reporting is preferred
Salary - Up to £60,000pa + Company Benefits that include Pension, Life Assurance, Cycle to Work Scheme and plenty of career progression!
We are currently recruiting for this Business Analyst - BI Analyst - Business Analyst & BI Visualisation Specialist role with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.
- Business Analyst - BI - Analytics - SQL - Visualisations - Data
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job