Role: Business Analyst (Banking)
Rate: £550 - £600/day (via umbrella)
Duration: 6 months (long-term extensions beyond initial contract)
Location: London (Flexible Working)
Banking Business Analyst required to support a large-scale programme for a long-term contract based in London (with flexible/remote working available).
This will be working with a market-leading Banking client and will require the successful candidate to hit the ground running.
Key skills & experience required:
- Experience analysing end to end business and IT processes
- Process Design & Documentation experience
- Target Operating Model (TOM) design and definition
- Analysis of AS-IS and TO-BE processes across entire organisation
- Able to work with the business to recommend and improve processes
- Banking experience is preferred
- Well-rounded core BA skillset with the ability to elicit requirements and produce quality documentation
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills, with the ability to forge relationships quickly with key stakeholders
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV in application.
We will contact you within 72 hours if your skills are relevant to our client's requirement.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'