A LEADING financial Services client in Manchester require a strong Business Analyst to join them to deliver a new and exciting project surrounding disaster recovery / Cyber security.
You will be a permanent Ajilon employee working on site with the clientand rewarded with a strong PAYE Salary, bonus, holidays, pension, paid certification and more with great potential to work on some very high profile programmes.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Duration: Permanent Ajilon employee (see below)
Start: Notice periods up to 4 weeks are acceptable but ASAP preferred.
Key Skills & Experience:
* Accomplished Business Analysis skills ideally within large organisations
* Extensive Business Requirement Gathering experience
* Exceptional facilitation skills.
* Desire to work collaboratively with business and technical stakeholders.
* Proven decision-making and problem-solving skills.
* Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including understanding of technical
The Business Analyst is required to join a large banking client in order to deliver a large scale project. The Business Analyst will be involved delivering a project in its infancy surrounding disaster recovery / incident management. This is a long term position so someone looking for variety and long term challenge are ideal. Any insurance or banking products experience a bonus as is financial services background would be ideal but this isn't essential.
*Please note, contractor focused candidates will not be required on these vacancies.*
1. The methodical investigation, analysis, review and documentation of all or part of a specific business process in terms of business functions and processes, application functionality and change recommendations.
2. Requirement definition in order to improve any aspect of the current process / systems and the quantifiable business benefit. The creation of viable specifications and acceptance criteria in preparation for the reconfiguration of specific legacy applications aligned to new business process
Key Responsibilities (example):
Takes responsibility for investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes (aligned to a business change programme), through reconfiguration of legacy applications, business practices and procedures. Applies and monitors the use of required modelling and analysis tools, methods and standards giving special consideration to business perspectives.
Identify and define business benefits and options through development of new or changed processes. Able to conduct multi-level investigations, especially low-level, into business process analysis and align to existing technical capability enhancement and proposed technical/business change.
You will be an integral part of Ajilon (Adecco), a FTSE500 Global organisation with over 52 clients and sole supplier to the biggest organisations in the country and the world. You will be a permanent employee onsite with our client where you will receive a regular salary, annual bonus payment, pension contributions, holiday and sick pay, plus a number of additional benefits such as medical insurance, income protection, critical illness and life insurance, access to our discounted benefits website and library of online training materials and future career and certification opportunities.
This great opportunity is being offered on a PAYE basis which means a LTD/Umbrella company cannot be used so a contract focused individual will not be suited.
If you think you have the experience and you would like to become a permanent employee of this fast growing business unit within Ajilon please apply with your CV right now for instant consideration!