Role: Business Analyst (B2B - Retail energy)
Location: Manchester or Nottingham (advertise as Manchester)
Salary: £40,000-£50,000 + bens
Are you a B2B Business Analyst with experience in retail energy either in the SME or I&C space? A major software provider to the utilities industry are growing rapidly and looking for a Business Analyst to who will offer solutions and improvements to customers through effective collaboration with a variety of stakeholders. This will include designing process improvements, process documentation, requirements documentation and more. So, if you are a people person, with sound commercial awareness and strong requirements gathering, apply today for the Business Analyst role!
- Develop a deep knowledge of the company software products and solutions
- Translate client’s requirements into specifications needed to implement software solutions
- Deliver/implement/configure software solutions for clients
- Technical Consultation with clients
- Support, build, test, UAT support and go live support in the software implementation project
- Co-ordinate with client’s business and technical teams and provide necessary guidance
- Ensure continued client satisfaction and communicate effectively with colleagues
- Identify areas of opportunities and improvements
- Troubleshoot problematic client orders and ensure compliance adherence
Skills and experience required:
- Sound Business and commercial awareness
- Ability to interpret and make relevant business recommendations from complex analysis
- Strong requirements gathering and process mapping 'AsIs’ & 'ToBe’ (i.e. MS Visio, Aris etc)
- Knowledge of I&C energy sector - pricing, billing, trading, TPI/broker, smart metering, COT, upgrades and renewals.
- Excellent communication skills to engage stakeholders through workshops and 1-2-1’s
- Solution Design and specification
- Customer centric to deliver solutions that help improve customer experience and then taking responsibility for making it happen.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'