Business Analyst (Automation) : Birmingham & Homeworking
Broster Buchanan is working with a key client in the vehicle management sector who are looking for an Automation Business Analyst.
They are looking for someone who is passionate about analysing and documenting complex business processes (AS-IS and TO-BE) for targeted processes, to enable these processes to be automated with the use of an RPA.
You will facilitation discovery sessions across multiple teams and business units and lead the adoption/implementation activities associated with new Automation RPA solutions within the business.
The role will be to work across-functional teams and business units to understand, challenge and provide thought leadership on a strategy to achieve the company's goals through business and technology transformation. This will be to identify automation opportunities, define the RPA value proposition and re-engineer processes to improve automation potential.
Knowledge and Skills:
* Strong Business Analyst with a passion for automation
* Ability to work independently, with limited supervision, whilst participating fully as a member of the RPA team
* Effective Persuasive Communication, including the ability to influence SMEs and business stakeholders toward change, automation and continuous improvement
* Ability to translate requirements into processes and controls
* Strong analytical skills, coupled with a logical, disciplined and structured approach to documentation and procedures
* Excellent spoken and written communication.
* Assertive and confident raising action points with senior individuals
* Work with individuals to understand and build detailed process maps and business requirements documents
* Ability to rapidly grasp processes and identify potential RPA solutions
* Integrate leading practices on process discovery & mapping into the day-to-day delivery of business requirements documents
* Willingness to learn and become an expert in RPA and other Intelligent Automation solutions
* A team player that is willing to learn and adapt in a high pace delivery environment
* Experience working with automation software (e.g., Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath, Liberty RPA)
* Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions
* Experience writing simple SQL queries for data analysis
* Experience with Python (Really nice to have)
Location: Birmingham Office & homeworking
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + package
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'