An exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Business Analyst to start a fantastic career with Europcar, one of the world's largest car rental companies in the Head office of their UK operation. This position will suit a dynamic and ambitious individual who is looking for great training towards a long term career.
Working as part of the Information Team in Leicester you will provide essential support to our customers and colleagues both nationally and internationally with daily admin tasks.
The pace is fast and the role is varied. There is a lot to learn including the opportunity to learn new and advanced skills such as coding in SQL and migrating existing reports to newer technology such as Google Data Studio.
- Daily and monthly running of applications and analysis of data using Microsoft Excel and Access
- Supporting other users in the business and assist them in process improvements
- Using in house systems such as rental systems and Business Objects
- Building reports from new and existing in house systems
- Design and support of integrated applications and databases using Microsoft Access, excel macros, business objects , google apps and others, all of which training will be given
- First line phone support and admin for central purchasing system
- Good communicator
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good IT Skills
- Good maths skills
- Team Player
- Positive attitude
- Keen to learn
At Europcar we believe that the development of our staff is the key to success and your commitment and hard work will be monitored and rewarded every six months over the first two years.
There is potential for a permanent role and wide ranging career possibilities.
Hours - 37.5 per week