(Agile Project methodology - CRM and Telephony integration)
Description of role/ Overall Job Objective:
At Make It Cheaper the customer is firmly at the centre of our universe and all staff are recognised and rewarded by how their actions demonstrate their full understanding of this, nowhere more so than the Change Delivery department where the magic happens.
A crucial part of delivering our company goals is to have the right technology, process and being able to deliver business requirements, projects and innovative ideas. The Business Analyst will support projects that will change the course of Make it Cheaper’s future working in an agile and fast paced environment. This is a varied role working with every department, directly ensuring deliverables are made at the right time with the right quality.
As a Business Analyst your role will be to take core business requirements, turn them into user stories and bringing them to life by supporting through the development life cycle, whilst holding relationships with key stakeholders from all levels of the business. You’ll have high great communication skills and a strong eye for detail to help mitigate risks to ensure features are delivered however big or small. You’ll work closely with developers on and off shore to ensure the solution being delivered meets business requirements, benefit and ROI.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Key duties and responsibilities will be as follows but not limited to:
- Gathering, documenting user stories, including wireframes and process maps.
- Identifying, preparing and providing data and insight
- User Acceptance Testing
- Working closely with the business and stakeholders, understanding needs, managing expectations and ensuring outputs are accurate and deliver benefit
- Facilitating meetings with multiple stakeholders
- Documenting, updating and delivering full project plans
Key Skills and Knowledge Sought:
- Experience working as a Business Analyst
- Knowledge or experience of working with a CRM
- Worked on Telephony and CRM integration projects is preferable but not essential
- Project Methodology experience in Agile
- Ability to design simple solutions and processes that meet complex business needs
- Eye for detail and quality
- Strong stakeholder management
- Clear communication skills, appropriate for all levels within the business
- Passionate for helping and supporting others
- Desire to do whatever is needed to get the job done and make a difference
- Willing to work hard, work smart but still have plenty of fun along the way
- Open to fresh ideas and excited by change
- The ability to self-motivate and time-manage effectively
- Driven to understand the ’why’ behind everything and ability to use this to problem solve
- Business Process Mapping
- Integration Projects
- User Stories
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job