MegaNexus is the market leader in secure data partnership systems and has developed expertise in secure, web-based, people-data software for nearly a decade. We currently provide solutions to over 250 private, public and third sector organisations which help the hard-to-reach and socially excluded individuals.
We are seeking a Business Analyst with a background in agile to join our project team in building and implementing a web based Case Management System. The ideal candidate will collaborate with product owners, stakeholders and scrum teams to understand and translate our customer’s business and technical requirements. The Agile Business Analyst will act as the subject matter expert assisting the scrum teams in modernizing a wide range of enterprise applications.
MegaNexus provides innovative partnership management systems designed to work across a huge range of projects and funding streams. Our NEO platform connects partnerships across disciplines and allows them to share data and content securely to support the journey of vulnerable individuals to a position of strength within society. Overall we look for energy, intellect, and creativity, and ask that you share our core values: integrity, honesty, and a passion for customers and what technology can do for them.
- Lead requirement discussions to document, analyse and translate functional and non-functional business requirements into user stories, prototypes, project specifications, business process diagrams and workflows.
- Assisting Product Owner with Backlog refinement, User Story development and prioritization.
- Participate and sometimes lead Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, Scrum Meetings, Backlog Refinement, and other agile activities.
- Analyse existing business processes to identify gaps and areas of improvement.
- Create or update project deliverables, artefacts and technical specifications in accordance with client requirements.
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple tasks and adhere to project schedules.
- Discussion, where needed, of overall strategy and objectives with senior customer stakeholders.
- Lead business analyst for complex projects, and the oversight of others working in the same role on smaller projects.
- Support of testing and implementation.
- Have experience of working with offshore development teams.
- Used repository based online requirement capture tools, such as JIRA.
- Minimum of 5 years business analysis experience in an software development environment
- Excellent understanding of the software development life cycle
- Hands on experience maintaining and supporting Agile development updating Epics, User Stories and project documentation
- Must have good writing and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple assignments in a fast paced work environment.
- Good degree from a recognised University
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job