Business Analyst, Professional Services, Intapp, Data Flows, MS Dynamics, Workday, London
Business Analyst required to work on a 3 month rolling contract for a Professional Services business based in Central London. However, due to Covid-19, this will initially be based from home.
Based on a recent Business Analyst contract we worked on, there were lots of people available and we had over 5,000 applicants! This role is VERY specific and please only apply if you have the following experience:
You MUST come from a Professional Services background and the first preference is that you have experience of working at an Accountancy / Accounting firm as a BA, working with Data Flows / heaving Data Mapping. If you have any Workday and / or Microsoft Dynamics experience, this would also be a huge plus. We will not look at anyone outside of Professional Services who hasn’t worked with big data flows across solution boundaries.
Another factor is the rate - the rate will be between £420 - £480 per day and NO MORE than this. It will be outside of IR35 and you will be paid on a milestone basis, which is a new system to tackle the issues around IR35 as the role will be more of a 'consultant’ type position.
Interviews are likely to happen next week (circa 10th / 11th September) with a view to being available to start on or around Monday, 21st September. Read on for more details…
- Professional services experience (preferably within legal), i.e. accountancies
- Previous Intapp experience would be a big bonus (either on-prem or in the cloud), knowledge of inter-connected solutions and the way in which data flows across solution boundaries would also be desirable.
- Experience within an environment that includes MS Dynamics and Workday would be ideal
- Experience of being part of a programme, working with other IT resources (PM’s, BA’s etc.).
- Experience working with senior and demanding management / stakeholders
- Able to work at pace within a challenging and changing environment
- At least 3 years previous BA experience
- Looking for someone with a can-do attitude and self-starting
- Skills / experience of using MS products (Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint and Access). The expectation here is that the role holder will be self-sufficient when using these tools
- The role will initially be for at least 3 months but likely to extend
Providing you understand the criteria, please apply now for more details. This is a great contract opportunity and we look forward to your application!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'