An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business Analyst to join a small team but large company within the financial services industry.
- Liaise with a range of business stakeholders to accurately capture and track business requirements for the Target Operating Model (TOM)
- Produce GAP Analysis to enable transition from Current Operating Model (COM) to Target Operating Model
- Work as an integral part of the Data Project Team to help drive the design and specification of the Target Technology Blueprint and Target Operating Model
Required Skills and Experience
- Can demonstrate proactive/self-starter attributes.
- Experience within a start-up environment is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of data governance and best practice. GDPR experience is highly desirable.
- Agile skills essential, Kanban desirable
- Must be able to demonstrate experience and lessons learned from previous Target Operating Model transitions.
- Experience within a heavily regulated environment is desirable.
- Business Requirements
- Data Governance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job