Business Analyst - £25K - Digital Advertising & Branding - Amazing London Office
The hiring company provide both brands and advertising or marketing agencies with the ability to identify and connect with their target audience. This insight is provided through innovative technology which targets the right person in the right environment.
You'll join the company to help support both the sales and campaign analysis teams giving a broad ranging entry level position and insight into both the industry and company.
Full training will be provided.
Tasks you can expect to learn about and undertake include:
- Offer administrative support to the sales team when compiling new client pitches by gathering data on previous campaigns and helping create presentations.
- Learn how to pull reports on client campaigns and how these are to be presented to the client to give an update on the headline stats.
- Work with the campaign analysis team and learn how the relationship works between agencies, brands and ad tech providers.
- Learn about advertising campaign analysis, monitoring live campaigns, identifying areas performing the best and adjusting the budget accordingly.
- Learn about A/B testing of campaigns, how to successfully test the effectiveness of campaigns using cutting edge analysis tools such as online Campaign Reports, Comscore, Vizu, BARB (Infosys) and other industry standard resources.
- Other ad hoc duties for each team as your knowledge develops.
Who fits the bill?
This internship most suits a recent graduate looking to develop a successful career in digital advertising and branding by joining a multinational award winning agency.
Desired skills, experience and personality:
- Educated to degree level.
- An interest to develop a broad range of skills in digital advertising and branding.
- A strong communicator, both written and verbal.
- A high attention to detail and someone comfortable working with numbers when required.
- Any knowledge of branding, advertising technology or digital advertising.
- Someone comfortable working in an open, collaborative and team based environment.
- Outgoing and confident or just happy to work in an ambitious team.
- The client work across many formats in online advertising and develop their own products at a rapid pace, making this the perfect place to start your career and fast-track your knowledge.
- If the successful intern moves on from them, they will be able to talk about working with most formats in online advertising, which isn't a proposition commonly offered.
- Join a growing company, and are always celebrating their successes. They have a lot of fun!
- Work from an amazing office complete with kitchen, decks, pool table, drum kit, dart board and plenty more.
- Administrative Support
- Data Analysis
- Market Research
- Business Operations
- Sales Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'