Business Analysis Manager- SaaS Organisation - Herefordshire - Permanent- RELOCATION PACKAGE OFFERED
I am currently recruiting for a Business Analysis Manager to join a large Software as a Service business based in Herefordshire.
As part of the Business Analysis Manager role your main responsibilities will be to:
- Manage a team of 4-5 business analysts on a variety of Technology led projects
- Carry out full life cycle business analysis- Business case creation/submission, requirements gathering, process mapping, benefits realisation etc
- Coach and develop team members as to business analysis best practices- BCS, Agile, Waterfall
- Engage with senior stakeholders to take detailed requirements and challenge where necessary
- Manage the project pipeline and assign work to team members as necessary
- Work closely with the Project Management Office to ensure the smooth delivery of projects
To be successful in your application for the Business Analysis Manager role you will have:
- A strong background in Business Analysis
- Demonstrable experience of line managing a team of business analysts and delivering success through your team
- Have strong full lifecycle experience and a track record of managing and reviewing benefits realisation processes
- Excellent stakeholder management and the ability to challenge requirements
- Any exposure to working on projects involving Cloud Migrations or Microsoft Azure would be highly desirable but not essential.
- Any experience within Financial Services would be desirable but not essential
This role is paying £50,000-£55,000 + Benefits and Relocation Package if needed
Business Analysis Manager / Lead Business Analyst / SaaS / Waterfall / Agile / Hereford / Permanent / Relocation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'