Business Advisory and Audit Supervisor
Business Advisory and Audit Supervisor - £35k - £40k
Our client is a global accounting firm, specialising in the automotive industry. As a family run business starting over 40 years ago, they now operate with a presence in over 30 countries across the world, with a variety of clients that are internationally recognised. With this history and stature, they can offer bespoke software and auditing teams. Their teams are made from people who approach their tasks fully informed and intelligently to overcome any complex or pressing issues.
What you will do:
You, the new Business Advisory and Audit Supervisor, will join a compact audit team being based in Manchester and you will operate mainly from the client offices across the UK, travelling and working together to complete audits. Aside from audit and accounts, you will also lead your team to provide a range of services to small and mid-sized enterprises reviewing and preparing the financial accounts and statements and perform a wide variety of assignments and projects.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Strong knowledge of tax and principles including GAAP and FRS102
- Leading of a team
- Excellent communication, written and verbally
- Knowledge of audit process and procedures
- Willing to travel nationally
- Sound knowledge of accounting software packages and MS Office
- Time management, organisation and drive
Benefits for you:
- £35k - £40k
- Company Car
- In house training and clear career progression
- Secondment opportunities in different business areas and countries
- Buy and sell holidays
- Life Assurance and CILC
- Shopping discount scheme
If you've been waiting for this opportunity, then get in touch with Ashley:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'