Do you have a background in Defence and Cyber Security? with a proven background in building and maintaining strong relationships, advising on growth strategies and providing advice to business owners and managers?
If so, then this exciting contract (part of the UK Government's "Levelling Up" agenda) would see you involved with supporting and advising business owners and managers across the Defence and Cyber Security sector within Worcestershire.
- To work in conjunction with Worcestershire Local Enterprise Partnership and Growth Hub (provides advice, funding and guidance for entrepreneurs) to increase the volume and capability of exporters within the area.
- Identifying global business opportunities within Defence and Cyber Security, by working in partnership with a wider Department of International Trade team.
- Delivering a campaign, including 4 events, to promote exporting opportunities to businesses within the sector
- Identifying and working with, a portfolio of Defence and Cyber Security clients, to deliver export growth strategies
- Effectively building and extending a network for your clients by making referrals throughout the various offerings of support including digital content, International Trade Advisors, the DIT Internationalisation Fund and Overseas services, events and Trade Missions.
This is an exciting, varied and challenging opportunity to really get involved with enhancing the local economy as part of this UK-wide venture - building strong business relationships across the area, with businesses, local partners, stakeholders and key agencies involved in economic development and business support programmes.
You will bring:
- Sound business awareness along with knowledge of the issues affecting UK economy and businesses.
- Natural drive and commitment to achieve targets
- Strong relationship management, communication and influencing skills
- Ability to effectively deliver 1:Many workshops and 1:1 advice
If you're available immediately and would like to find out more about this exciting project, then don't delay. My client is looking to appoint someone asap.
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'