£16,000 - £18,000
A professional services company in Macclesfield are recruiting into their administration team of four and looking for an Administrator to join them as they continue to expand this year.
With a Manager who will provide you with full support & train you on the systems and processes, you are guaranteed to develop and build your skill set further.
The role will be working as a support function to the business, responsible for:
- Responsible for being the first point of contact for clients in the business
- Diary management & booking in meetings for the team
- Creating documents and submitting to clients
- Giving clients regular updates
- Liaising with the wider team to ensure work is complete
- Setting up new clients & files on the in-house system
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Scanning and copying documents
This is the perfect role & opportunity for somebody who is currently working for a professional services business but wants to work more local to home and join a business that are going places on the market.
With a fantastic team environment that is relaxed & a role that gives you variety; this is genuinely a brilliant opportunity.
If you have the relevant experience in an administration-based role, working in a similar industry please apply or email your CV to
- Business Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'