Business Administrator / Receptionist job, Central London, Amazing Opportunity, £20,000 pa
My client, a media / advertising firm who specialise in building and maintaining brand relations are currently looking to recruit a business administrator / receptionist to join their fantastic organisation.
My client work with well-known brands such as O2 and Save the Children as such this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for you to learn and grow with clear progression. With offices based in the heart of the City and with a bubbly and outgoing team, this opportunity won't be around for long.
Your new role will include:
* Meeting and greeting visitors and offering refreshments
* Handling calls to the switchboard - transferring calls and taking messages as appropriate
* Distributing post received, franking post and taking it for collection and recording personal post
* Diary management for the Directors
* Organising and taking minutes in the Director's monthly meeting, Senior Management Team meetings and other ad-hoc management meetings.
* Raising purchase orders and signing off supplier invoices for payment
* Undertake basic HR and Health and Safety procedures
What you will need to succeed:
* A 'can do' attitude
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Have an ability to build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
* A knowledge of MS office products
In return you will receive the following:
* A competitive salary of between £18,000 and £20,000 depending on experience
* 25 days holiday (plus your birthday)
* A quarterly bonus scheme
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job