A self-motivated and efficient Business Administrator required to provide effective administration and project support. An interest in Facilities Management would be ideal!
This is a full time, permanent position.
Position will be based in Leatherhead, Surrey with parking onsite.
Paying up to £30k per annum depending on skills and experience.
Suitable for an individual with extensive administration experience looking to utilise their skills.
The successful candidate will be subjected to full security and financial clearance checks.
The main duties of the Business Administrator are to:
- Report to the Account Manager
- Coordinate and collate the supply chain returns
- Coordinate and collate the returns from the internal teams for monthly reporting
- Monitor performance through monitoring of data and liaising with other members of the team
- Ensure payment of supplier invoices
- Ensure to comply to compliance obligations such as health and safety
- Be responsible for the online systems administration
- Carry out accurate minute taking - laptop/PC may be used
- Schedule supplier meetings
- Monitor and respond to any enquiries to the shared mailbox
- Carry out administration of on-site risk assessments
- Coordinate the annual review of contract plans
- Coordination of the property visits and track any actions of visits
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
To be successful as the Business Administrator you will:
- Have administration experience within an office environment
- Have experience supporting a team
- Have experience taking minutes
- Be happy to undergo full security and financial checks
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.
- Facilities Management
- Supply Chain
- Project Support