Hillcroft House,Stowmarket, Suffolk
Full Time position, 30 Hours per Week- Salary Competitive
When we launched Healthcare Homes in 2005, our main objectives were to create an environment where residents receive the highest standards of care; where dignity is respected; where talents and interests are encouraged; and where life is lived to its fullest potential.
We have remained 100% focused to these objectives, and today continue to deliver the highest quality residential and nursing care to all residents who live in any one of our 35 homes across the South East.
The skills and experience for the Business Administrator opportunity;
- You’ll need to be a competent user of Microsoft office applications.
- Excellent IT and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A knowledge or previous experience of a healthcare environment would be desirable
- Organised with the ability to manage and co-ordinate multiple projects within a busy and demanding environment.
- Self-motivated and flexible.
- Previous admin experience required
- Minimum NVQ 2 business administration required
Due to the location of some of these positions the successful candidate would require a full drivers licence and access to a vehicle.
This is a fantastic time to join Healthcare Homes, as we continue to grow and develop our services. If you have the unique qualities required for this exciting role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you’d expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application.
The successful Administrator is an equal opportunities employer and regulated by CQC.