Staffcall are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Business Administrator to work for an exciting filmmaking software company in Norwich city centre.
Hours: ?40 Hours per week
Starting Salary: ?£22,500 p.a.
Hours: ?Monday to Friday (40 hrs per week/8 hours a day)
Contract:? Permanent (after 6 month probation)
Benefits: - Flexible 'core working hours' policy
- 25 days paid holiday a year plus all public holidays
- Employer-matched pension contributions up to 2.5%
- Life insurance and critical illness cover for permanent employees
- City-centre free parking (subject to distance of commute)
- Free eye care vouchers
- Childcare voucher scheme for parents and carers
The three key functions of the post are to:
- Take responsibility for regular financial tasks including credit control, reconciling payments and receipts using Xero, making payments to suppliers and administering refunds
- To take care of the working environment to make sure it is a safe, happy and efficiently run workplace for your colleagues and yourself
- Provide admin support for a wide range of areas including the processing of reseller orders
The position will suit someone with a minimum of 2 years' experience in an office administration role who possesses at least AAT, 3 A-levels or equivalent qualifications/ experience. Full training in our systems and processes will be given to the successful candidate.
If you are interested please apply with your CV. Please note that selected candidates will be asked to write a cover letter against provided job description and person specification.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job