Business Administrator - Weybridge - £25,000
I am currently recruiting for a Wealth Management organisation based in Weybridge, Surrey for a Business Administrator.
The ideal candidate must have experience working within the IFA sector and preferably knowledge of using back office systems like Intelligent Office or Advisor Office.
This administrative role requires experience of (and confidence in) dealing in the high net worth (HNW) market. Attention to detail, the ability to work unsupervised, under pressure and to tight deadlines are all essential.
Qualifications & Experience
My client are dedicated to promoting the technical development of all its staff. They strongly encourage a program of ongoing study for all their employees and have instigated a formal bonus policy for exam passes. This role requires:
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ideally financial planning qualifications (such as FPC or certificate level exams)
- 2 years minimum IFA industry experience
- Good general knowledge of all investment, life and pensions products and legislation
You are confident in:
- Providing full administrative support which will require strong organisational and administrative skills
- Pre and post meeting preparation for client meetings (processing applications, completing valuations)
- Diarising to ensure client paperwork and proposals move forward and obtaining letters of authority from clients
- Strong communication skills with providers, clients and within the company
- Handling client queries in relation to administration
- Being proactive with regard to industry changes and ensuring team complies with FCA and internal compliance procedures ensuring client information and files remain compliant.
- Computer literacy (ideally with experience of Intelligent Office and Volume)
- Typing skills
- Ensuring all correspondence and documents are checked for accuracy prior to issue to ensure excellent client service
You have the ability to build a strong proactive working relationship with the technical adviser, adviser, administrator and clients with whom you deal.
You have the aptitude to assist the adviser and clients in an efficient, enthusiastic, forward thinking manner using organisational and prioritising skills.
You have the ability to work under pressure using your own initiative, on your own as well as part of a team and be able and willing to work to pressing deadlines.
You also demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- Are bright, well presented, friendly and personable
- Are self-motivated
- Are flexible and adaptable
- Are honest and trustworthy
- Are efficient, punctual and presentable
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
- Are conscientious, reliable and with work follow-through
- Are a resourceful and creative problem solver
- Are able to maintain strict confidentiality in performing your duties
- Advisor Office
- Intelligent Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job