£28000 to £33000 and benefits and bonus
Information about the client:
My client provides in-depth independent financial advice to high net worth individuals and business owners, as well as tailored employee benefit solutions to medium sized corporates.
Responsibilities of the role as a Business Administrator:
- This role will focus on providing full administrative support and pre and post meeting preparation for client meetings
- Diarising to ensure client paperwork and proposals move forward and obtaining letters of authority from clients
- Dealing with providers, clients and colleagues within the company
- Handling client queries in relation to administration
- Ensuring all correspondence and documents are checked for accuracy prior to issue to ensure excellent client service.
Requirements of the role as a Business Administrator:
- You will require experience of dealing in the high net worth (HNW) market in an IFA, show attention to detail, have the ability to work unsupervised, under pressure and to tight deadlines
- You should have the ability to build a strong proactive working relationship with your colleagues and clients and able to use your own initiative
- If you have experience of Intelligent Office and Volume then that would be a bonus.
- Private medical insurance.
There is a program of ongoing study for all their employees and a formal bonus policy for exam passes.
- Administrative Duties
- Communication Skills