Hanover Search Group has a great opportunity for an enthusiastic Business Administrator to join an established Executive Search/Recruitment firm based in the City. Our head office is in London with further offices in Dublin, New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Johannesburg and Cape Town. We are a dynamic, global organisation, working across a wide range of sectors within the financial services arena.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to work and be trained in a professional yet fun environment. We are actively growing and investing in new technology to ensure that we can provide our clients with the best possible service.
The successful applicant will join the small, friendly support team, and will be responsible for providing efficient administrative support to the business on a daily basis.
- Formatting and typing of various documentation such as CV’s, candidate profiles, job specifications and spreadsheets
- Supporting our recruitment consultants by co-ordinating both client and candidate meetings and interviews as well as managing designated consultant diaries
- Updating and creating new records on our internal recruitment database
- Proofreading documentation for the business
- Telephone screening and general adhoc administrative duties
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent administrative/organisational skills
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office Programmes)
- Confident in the ability to proof read various documents
- Ability to work as part of a team and under your own initiative
- Ability to prioritise, work to tight deadlines and multitask within a fast paced environment
- Smart presentation and a polite telephone manner
*Immediate start would be ideal but not essential*
*Full training on in house database and systems will be provided.
Due to the expected number of applications for this role, we will only be able to respond to successful candidates. Thank you for your interest.
- Administrative Support
- Computer Literate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job