- Advanced Budget Management for the Search Business Team and Marketing budgets - forecasting, tracking, escalation and finance process management for a complex, multi-million-dollar budget
- Complex calendar management, travel booking, managing full logistics for all internal and external meetings & ensuring all briefing papers and supporting information are supplied to the EMEA Regional Director in a timely manner
- Proactive management of all core team communications/enquiries ensuring business focus is maintained
- Follow up and drive responses to meeting/email actions to ensure team projects are on track
- Project manage and organise full logistics for departmental activities such as sourcing venues for Team events and content delivery, Kick-Offs, Christmas Parties etc., and assist in building contents and delivering of messages.
- Participate as a highly trusted and involved member of the Director's Leadership Team with responsibility for all Business Rhythm meetings, including agenda creation, minute taking, action follow up etc.
- Provide additional business support to the Head of Marketing including calendar management, expense processing & travel arrangements.
- Prepare expense reports in a timely manner
- Ownership of internal processes, including MS Market - creating Purchase Orders, tracking invoices, ordering Hardware/Software/Procurement.
- Smart screening and prioritisation of all incoming requests through knowledge of activities and leadership working practices.
- Updating and monitoring Org Charts, team aliases, SharePoint sites.
- Assist on internal/external profile of Corporate Executive visits and external customers to the Company.
- Advanced Excel and proven budget management experience
- Has operated as an Business Administrator within a blue-chip environment at senior level for at least 3 years
- High attention to detail & proactive problem solving skills
- Exceptional planning, organizational & multi-tasking skills
- Advanced Outlook skills and MS Office skills, particularly Powerpoint and Excel
- Proficiency in managing complex global travel arrangements
- Experience working across time zones in an International team
- Excellent interpersonal skills; diplomacy and ability to handle conflict and ambiguity well
- Advanced Budget Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job