* Fully Supported Training & Sponsored College Programme
* Some overseas travel will be involved with this role.
The Business Adminstrator Apprenticeship is a 18 month programme combining vital placements within management levels combined with training at a local college based in the Milton Keynes/Northampton area. 9 months are with the Chief of Staff Group and 9 months Business Development Directorate where you will gain valuable experience in the company's operations.
Through both of your placements, you will get a firm grounding in the
strategic and corporate direction of the company.
In the Business Development Directorate - working closely with senior
members of staff. You will play a key role in supporting the overall efficiency of the Business Development Directorate as a whole, and will have the opportunity to work with the Marketing, Customer Experience and Commercial teams.
In the Chief of Staff Group, you will take on a range of responsibilities in
support of the Chief Executive and Directors. You will also be asked to propose and implement improvements to office technology, and will be able to shadow the CEO at high-level meetings. You will be supporting a fast-paced, highly visible part of the company, with plenty of stretch opportunities.
It is essential that you:
* 2 GCSEs (or equivalent O level) at Grade 5/C or above in English and Maths
* Are proficient with IT & Microsoft Office
* Understand basic electronic/electrical theory.
* Have effective written and oral communication skills.
* Have an interest in overseas travel
* Candidates can only apply if they are a British citizen or hold dual nationality, and they have been a resident in the UK for at least three of the last 10 years.
Due to the nature of the work involved and customer base you will be required to obtain security clearance before commencement and a further, more detailed level of clearance before the completion of the apprenticeship
If you are interested in this or other apprenticeship opportunities then please complete the online registration process or email your CV and short covering note to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'