Job title: Business Administrator - Apprenticeship
Location: Paddington, West London
Wage: £12,000 - £15,000 per annum
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm
Time spent in training: You are required to spend a minimum of 7 hours per week in training that supports your apprenticeship course
Course entry requirements: GCSEs at grade C/level 4 or above in English and Maths
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship course available: Business Administrator Level 3
Course information: Business Administrator Level 3
About the role:
My client is a revolutionary Smartphone app that allows applicants to connect to job opportunities by recording themselves in a video CV format, instead of just sending their CV. They also have a sister company that specialises in Recruitment.
- Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
- 28 days holiday
- Sociable working environment
Job duties and responsibilities:
You'll contribute to the business to ensure compliance and general office duties are completed; you'll be required to complete some ad-hoc duties on occasion however your duties will be as followed:
- Assist with scanning and sending documents via email/dropbox to Accountants
- PA Assistance, calling clients, diary management, answering calls
- Mail handling
- Support sales, tech support (no tech knowledge needed) teams
- Assist Social Media apprentice with Social Media and filming instructional videos and prepping instruction manuals etc.
- You'll be the first point of contact for addressing any issues
The successful candidate will have the following:
- IT Skills (MS Office including excel, PowerPoint and many others)
- Numeracy and Literacy skills
- An understanding of administrative work
- Willingness to participate in training and development
- Can plan and organise efficiently and to deadlines
- Proficient communication skills applicable within an office environment
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.
- Business administration
- office junior
- admin apprenticeship
- administrative assistant apprenticeship
- office apprenticeship
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'