Business Administrator Apprenticeship
Job Title: Business Administrator (Full-time Apprenticeship)
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within an international access provider, they pride themselves on being one of the leading specialist suppliers for design and scaffolding erection to some of the leading construction organisations globally. They are renowned for the solid reputation, with operations in UK, Ireland and UAE, as well as being one of the best in the industry.
Currently, the company is undergoing expansion and seeking a conscientious, self-motivated and forward thinking apprentice within their Business Development department to assist with a plethora of tasks. This is an exceptional opportunity to gain a vast amount of experience whilst working towards a globally accredited qualification.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Administration support to Operations and Business Development.
- Front desk and reception
- Dealing with general telephone enquiries from clients and relaying onto relevant internal departments
- Maintain / update CRM database in line with current tenders and future work.
- Arranging for marketing materials
- Liaising with clients and suppliers.
- General administrative tasks including filing, emails and general correspondence
- Shared General office housekeeping and maintenance duties including topping up printers, photocopying, laminating & faxing, greeting visitors.
The Ideal candidate will need
- Good communication skills
- IT Literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and CRM Databases)
- Data Entry skills
- Able to work under your own initiative.
- Organised and exhibit excellent attention to detail
- Build rapport with colleagues and clients
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Detail-oriented, timely and disciplined
This is a great opportunity for a professional, team player who is an enthusiastic individual, and looking to develop a career in a commercial setting.Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'