Job Title: Business Administrator apprentice
Salary: £162.50 per week
Monday-Friday 9am-4:30pm, 32.5 hours per week
Our client is looking to recruit a Business Administrator apprentice to support with general office admin. They are a family owned independent business, with two branches in London and Brighton.
- A variable role that will involve answering the telephone, taking down customer orders, taking messages, handling queries.
- The apprentice will have full product training and will be expected to see how every aspect of the business works to enable them to be able to handle a wide variety of scenarios.
- This will include warehouse visits, helping with basic account and business administration, filing.
- Also dealing with sales orders and fulfilment.
- Good communication skills.
- Good telephone manner
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy
- Good attitude
- Smart, professional attitude
- GCSE English and maths minimum grade 4 / C (or equivalent)
- Permanent role with potential promotion in the business.
For more information please contact Angela Potter at Clearline Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'