Business Administrator Apprentice Warehouse
Job Title: Business Administrator Apprentice
Location: Ford, moving to Littlehampton
Salary: £10k-£12k depending on experience
Full time, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Our client is looking for a Business Administrator to support the growth of their organisation, actively increase their online selling portfolio, with particular responsibility for their Amazon store. They were founded in 2010 and their first retail store was opened in Farnham, with a second opening in Pulborough and a third in Worthing. The Warehouse is currently located in Ford however, the company location will be moving to Littlehampton.
They are a dynamic and fast-moving online retailer selling across multiple channels. The ideal applicant would be a confident and enthusiastic individual, who can assist with a wide range of general web related tasks.
- Loading products onto Amazon with full descriptions and images of each product, as well as, editing existing listings and content, competition analysis, business development from researching new brands and products to add to their portfolio
- Maximising opportunities for great visibility of our company and products.
- Administering and logging staff holidays
- Customer services assisting with client requests
- Maintaining spreadsheets
- General admin duties
- Ideally you will have experience using Amazon as a seller and someone who is committed and driven to achieving results
- Excellent Communication skills
- IT Skills
- Customer service skills
Desired personal skills
- Team player
- At least 5 x GCSEs (A*- C), or equivalent, including Maths and English (Grades 4-9) are essential
- We would hope and anticipate a permanent position being available at the end of this apprenticeship, it is for the successful applicant to demonstrate that they are the right candidate.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'