Business Administrator Apprentice / Operations Executive
Job Title: Business Administrator Apprentice - Level 3 (x 2)
Salary: Negotiable, based on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Contract
Start date: 12 Jul 2021
Duration: 15 Months
Our business is growing fast, and we need two enthusiastic administration apprentices to join our friendly sales team. This is an interesting, varied and busy role for someone keen to learn great transferable skills and work in a lively environment. Join us and open your own gateway to a new career!
Gate Motors has grown rapidly over the past 15 years and an additional person is now required to assist in this customer focused and fast paced environment. This is a super opportunity to learn with an experienced team and you will be starting with:
- Receiving and processing purchase orders
- Verifying orders, including customers' personal information
- Making outbound telephone calls to customers to obtain missing information
- Receiving inbound calls from customers with queries
- Liaising with customers via email
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records
- Compiling monthly sales reports
- Inputting orders onto the system
- Directing feedback from customers to relevant departments
- Supporting the department with general administrative tasks/support, as required
- Keen to learn, interested in the job and committed to the apprenticeship opportunity
- Friendly and approachable
- Ability to manage your time and workload
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Flexible and adaptable
- High attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Good telephone manner and confidence speaking over the phone
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competent using Microsoft Office
5 GCSEs at grade C/4 and above or equivalent, which must include English and maths. Candidates with A level or equivalent Level 3 qualifications and degree holders who have no previous qualification within this field are also able to apply.
Equivalent and alternative qualifications to those listed are also accepted.
- 23 days paid holiday.
- Tea & coffee provided.
- Company funded activities at Christmas and in the summer.
- Development Programme.
Prospect of progression to a higher-level qualification and a permanent role.
NOTE: If your application is successful, you must attend an initial interview with Bournemouth & Poole College before your details are put forward to this employer. This will be arranged by an invitation from The College - which may be offered by phone or email. This is not an interview for the job but is an integral part of our recruitment process.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience and relevant job titles of; Business Assistant, Business Executive, Business Administrator, Business Associate, Business Officer, Operations Executive, Business Analyst, Business Apprentice, Administrator Apprentice, Operations Apprentice, Apprentice Scheme, Apprenticeship, Graduate Apprentice Role, Graduate Administrator may also be considered for this role.
- Business Analyst
- Business Administrator
- Business Assistant
- Operations Executive
- Business Associate
- Business Executive
- Business Apprentice
- Business Officer
- Operations Apprentice
- Administrator Apprentice
- Apprentice Scheme
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'