About The Role
Salary: Starting at £14,500 per annum rising to £16,500 + benefits. On successful completion of the apprenticeship, you may be offered a full-time position and salary.
Duration: 18 months
Hours: 37.5 hours working between the hours of 8am - 6pm (this can be agreed with your manager). Dependant on business needs, there may be the requirement to work weekend shifts. Lunch break will be half an hour.
Apprenticeship: Level 3 Business Administrator Apprentice
Location: Hemel Hempstead (Remote working may be required due to Covid-19 measures)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work as part of the Placement Team based in Hemel Hempstead.
Reporting to a Managing Consultant and working closely with NHS Trusts and the wider recruitment team, you will provide comprehensive admin support for our professional recruitment and placement service to all internal and external customers and stakeholders.
The key responsibilities of the team are to attract, select and recruit allied health professionals and place them as flexible workers/locums into NHS Trusts across the UK and support a portfolio of Trusts, ensuring workers are recruited and utilised based on Trust demand, provided they have the right skills.
Duties of the Business Administrator include:
- Assist with the attraction and selection of high-quality candidates
- Assist with the completion of on-boarding checks for our workers
- Monitor and evaluate systems and processes
- Support the recruitment team with wider responsibilities
- Build strong relationships with colleagues based onsite at our client trusts
About The Candidate
Requirement for the role:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- GCSE Maths and English at a minimum Grade 4/C
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Willing to learn new things
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook / Word / Excel
If you are a highly motivated individual and willing to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment, then we want to hear from you.
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade C/4 or above (including Maths and English)
- If offered a full-time position, there are further training opportunities available within the company
NHS Professionals (NHSP) is the market leader in managed flexible worker services. We work in partnership with NHS Trusts around the country to reduce their reliance on expensive agencies by helping them build their own staff banks.
We boast the largest database of more than 100,000 general and specialist nurses, doctors, midwives, administrative and allied healthcare professionals registered on our bank.
We are extremely proud of our bank members, all of whom provide essential shift cover for our NHS clients to help them deliver safe, efficient and effective health services.
NHS Professionals is embraced by the NHS. We are trusted for our shared values, our leadership in flexible working and the contribution we make to the healthcare community.
Our people love working at NHS Professionals - together we help one another deliver the highest level of service. Our vision is to have a 'One NHSP’ team who feel knowledgeable, confident and empowered.
What perks are we offering in return?
- Competitive salary with the opportunity for progression for exceptional performers
- 27 days’ annual leave per year plus 8 public holidays
- Access to a stakeholder pension scheme
- Health and wellbeing support
- Access to a discount scheme and an employee recognition scheme.
- Agile working
- Ability to buy and sell annual leave
Please note: In 2010 NHS Professionals moved to Limited Company status and therefore Agenda for Change terms and conditions are not applicable to this role.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if sufficient applications are received. We will not contact unsuccessful applicants, therefore if you do not hear from us within 14 days of the vacancy closing, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'