Full time / Part time / Family friendly considered
If you want to join a successful, energetic business that is growing year-on-year and offers real career potential, we have got it all. In a nutshell, our business sells products. But, there is much more to us than that!!
We have a team of people working behind the scenes who help to keep it all working. As part of the team, you will be involved in the following:
- general admin duties
- working with databases and IT
- bookkeeping and accounts
- preparing orders and invoices
- project work
- management support
- designing posters and price lists
- personnel, training and payroll
...and not forgetting, supporting the front-line customer facing and warehouse staff.
We believe in working smart and in continuous improvement. Our staff are committed, flexible and friendly.
It is an exciting time to join the team as we are preparing to take on yet more new challenges. The work is fast-paced and varied but each person has tasks of their own too. We identify people's strengths and try to work with them to encourage them to reach their optimum potential.
Who will the position suit
This may be just what you are looking for if you:
- are enthusiastic
- hard working
- great communicator
You'll be expected to follow the procedures you are taught and show initiative. You'll need to be responsive to change and accepting of feedback to help you develop.
Benefits of Joining Ability Trade & DIY
- Salary that can grow in line with your achievements
- Working environment where creativity and innovation is encouraged
- Working in a business which is growing
- Competitive rates of pay
- Opportunities for career progression in the company.
What you need to be considered
- GCSE Grade C or above in English and Maths as a minimum.
- Experience of working in an office environment preferred.
- Good initial skills (and the capability to build upon those skills) in the following areas: numerical, attention to detail, IT, communication - written and verbal, organisation,
Salary: £NMW - £18,000 per annum to start, depending upon experience, based on 40 hours per week. Salary package will be pro-rata for part time employees.Applications will be considered as they are received, so send yours in early for the best chance of success!</s
- Administrative Support
- Continuous Improvement
- General Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job