Business Administration Assistant
Leeds City Centre
Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, hardworking Business Administration Assistant to support us in our daily admin and marketing activities. You’ll play a key role as part of our team, working closely with our Project Manager and Director to provide integral administrative support whilst delivering a first-class service to our clients. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop a wide range of skills in a supportive and motivated environment.
As the Business Administration Assistant you will be responsible for a wide range of administrative and marketing duties including but not limited to:
- Answering the telephone professionally and screening calls
- Working closely with our clients & suppliers to produce quotations
- Banking and financial administration using Sage 50
- Assisting in the development of social media and marketing
The ideal candidate will have strong administration experience and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Good keyboard skills and proficiency using Microsoft Office
- Willingness to help, hardworking and conscientious attitude
- An enthusiastic "can-do" approach
- Communicates and acts in a professional manner at all times
- A consistent, reliable, flexible attitude with good time keeping
- Good organisational skills and the ability to multitask
The following skills are considered advantageous:
- Experience working with Sage is desirable, but not necessary
- Previous experience as an administrator or within an office environment would be beneficial in this role
Who are aFinite?
aFinite are an IT services provider based in Leeds City Centre. We provide consultancy and support to businesses across both the public and private sector including a number of educational institutions across the UK. We are also delighted to include a number of global commercial clients.
We’re a small but friendly bunch here, and as part of the team you can expect some amazing perks including real investment into your personal and professional development and perhaps all too frequent visits to a number of awesome eating establishments in Leeds!
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job