Link3 is a multi-sector recruitment agency with a specialism in Education, working in alliance with nurseries, primary schools, secondary schools and all other educational establishments. Our dedicated team work hard to understand the individual needs of both staff and clients in order to find the perfect job and candidate. With over 10 years combined experience in education and recruitment we have a true passion for progression, personal development and seeing individuals succeed within their chosen careers.
We are looking to hire a Recruitment Resourcer to complete a Business Administration Apprenticeship and provide admin and customer service support to our Primary and Secondary Recruitment Consultants. We are looking for an efficient administrator with excellent organisation skills, telephone manner and attention to detail to support all aspects of the recruitment process.
This is your chance to be part of something truly special.
- Writing creative job adverts to help attract new candidates.
- Posting jobs and proactively searching for candidates on targeted job boards and social media.
- Assessing CVs for key candidate skills and abilities.
- Processing applications and booking-in and helping complete candidate interviews.
- Completing registration paperwork for successful candidates and using our Salesforce system to record and manage your work.
- Assisting with the clearance process, to ensure all candidates are cleared in line with DfE guidelines and all children are safeguarded.
- Ensuring all payroll and other queries are effectively dealt with.
- Supporting other members of the team with identifying candidate availability, filling and confirming school bookings and making sure all timesheets are received on time.
- Ensuring the ethos and vision for Education is maintained and promoted to candidates and schools.
- An understanding of the Education sector (qualifications, school types and safeguarding/vetting) is desired but not essential.
- To be a successful Recruitment Resourcer you need to be an excellent communicator and extremely organised. You will also need to be results orientated, detail-conscious and adaptable.
- You must also have a valid full UK driving license and access to a vehicle (we will also accept applicants who are currently learning to drive)
Along with fantastic training and a structured career path you can expect a large range of benefits, including:
- Reduced working hours in school holidays
- Salary relating to your experience
- Daily coaching, mentoring and support
- A positive working environment
- Competitive commission (post probationary period)
8:30am - 17:30pm, Monday - Friday
Job Type: Apprenticeship
Salary: £148.00 /week
- GCSE A-C in Maths and English or equivalent qualifications (Preferred)
- Driving License (Required)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'