Job title: Operations Assistant - Apprenticeship
Location: Clapham, South West London
Wage: £10,000 per annum
Start date: ASAP
Apprenticeship courses available: Business Administration L2-3
My client is a handyman service company, established in 2014 who are growing quickly and steadily and pride themselves on offering a really outstanding level of customer service on every single job they undertake, from start to finish.
- Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
- 28 days annual leave entitlement
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Monitoring and answering incoming calls and emails
- Assisting customers with their enquiries and job bookings using their CRM software
- Providing an outstanding level of personalised customer service at all times
- Offering operational support to their tradesmen on the road, including managing their workloads and schedules and offering them administrative support with quotations, invoicing etc.
- Managing trade accounts and checking expense forms
- Basic bookkeeping such as the raising and filing of invoices
- Office management responsibilities to ensure the smooth running of the administrative side of the business
- Some PA responsibilities
- For the right candidate this job could blossom into much more than the above listed duties.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Fast thinking
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- An ability to deal professionally, calmly and tactfully with customers and maintain strict confidentiality at all times
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'