Business Administration Apprenticeship
A fantastic opportunity to join a local company who provide specialist niche services to discerning employers throughout the world; organisations that demand high levels of customer focus and the best choice of in-demand candidates.
Our consultants are true market specialists, working to well-defined processes to ensure consistency of delivery. The basis of our success is the quality of our network, plus the equal emphasis we place upon the needs of both the employer and the candidate in the recruitment process.
You will complete a work based Business and Administration qualification, which will last 12-15 months. Depending on previous qualifications you will also complete Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT in addition to a Technical Certificate.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answering the telephone and taking messages
- Passing telephone messages on to the correct member of staff
- Data inputting
- Dealing with enquiries
- Dealing with emails
- Responding or forwarding emails to the relevant people
- Deal with post on a daily basis
- GCSE A-C in Maths and English as a minimum
- Ideally A Levels / proof of further education
- Ideally hold a full UK driver’s license
- Some customer facing work experience is desired
- Confident and articulate - excellent telephone manner
- Good IT knowledge
- Excellent career progression
- Warm and friendly atmosphere
- Possibility of working towards permanent position
Working Hours - Monday - Friday,9am - 5.30pm, 37.5 hpw
Salary - Apprenticeship salary of £3.70 per hour
Interested candidates should apply online using the button below and including their CV in word format. Alternatively please send a hard copy of your CV by post to:
Create Skills Ltd
Unit 8 Enterprise Court
Please note all applicants should be aged between 16 and 18 for funding purposes, but all applicants may apply.
We celebrate diversity and welcome applications from everyone regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexuality, faith or disability.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Our commitment is underpinned by robust processes and procedures that seek to maximise opportunity, minimise risk and continuously promote a culture that embraces the ethos of safeguarding amongst our workforce.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"