Clarity Copier Central are recruiting for an Administration Apprentice
Based at: Unit 2, Alexanders Wharf, Lifford Lane, Birmingham, B30 3DY. The right candidate will also study towards an NVQ Level 2 | 3 or 4 in Business Administration through a series of work based assessments and college based learning.
Purpose of the Role:
The main purpose of the role is to provide administrative support to the relevant department as required.
- Type and word process various documents and information
- Manage, organise and update relevant data using the relevant applications
- General office duties, e.g. filing, printing, photocopying, providing refreshments to the office
- Reception and telephone responsibility as and when required
- Photocopy all relevant information and distribute
- Scan drawings and distribute and files as appropriate
- Any other reasonable management request.
What we are looking for:
- Ability to work on own initiative and as a team member
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organised and efficient administration skills
- GCSE Maths and English grade C or equivalent
- To be committed towards attending class room based learning once a week
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. Clarity Copier Central do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
- Business Administration
- Communication Skills
- Written Communication
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job