Our modern offices in Egham are buzzing, which isn't surprising as we're part of a multi-billion dollar company with offices across Europe, the US and Canada, and now we're looking to expand further.
Are you looking to kick start your career in administration and earn while you learn?
If you are enthusiastic, self motivated and a great communicator this could be the opportunity for you.
You will join our Logistics Department and be provided with all the training and support you’ll need to make a difference, be a success and forge a future career within our global business while working towards a Business Administration qualification.
We are a company that really does reward hard work and if you perform within this period you will have the opportunity to interview for a permanent position at the end of the Apprenticeship.
This apprentice sits within our Logistics Department and the team you will assist the team as they work on delivery logistic and supplying dealer partners information to ensure we are receiving information in return! We work together to meet our goals for the department and customer service is at the forefront of what we do .
You will also be exposed to purchase analysis, delivery logistic and payment functions for the purchase or our vehicles so knowledge of Microsoft Excel would be beneficial, however training is provided. The role will be responsible for ensuring processes are completed both accurately and within structured time frames.
We work just as hard to keep our workplace enjoyable. We are known for our enthusiasm, high energy, competitive drive, and team spirit. Teamwork rules at Enterprise!
We are looking for Business Administration Apprentices.
Daily duties include:
- Working as part of a team to meet deadlines and targets
- Answering internal and external queries
- Maintaining an accurate log of invoices received, paid and invoices still due for payment
- Providing excellent customer service to internal and external partners
- Auditing, reviewing and analysing data
- Ensuring accurate and timely delivery of invoices
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivated with a strong work ethic
- Commitment to exceptional customer service expectations
- Attention to detail
- Analytical ability
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Desire to work within a team orientated environment
- Good organisational skills
- Good attendance and punctuality record
- We are looking for confident, reliable and well presented individuals with a strong work ethic and desire to work in a team orientated environment.
- You need to be prepared to put in the hard work required to be rewarded with a great opportunity within an expanding and successful company.
- Ideally GCSEs or equivalent in both Maths and English. However all applicants will be considered.
- Opportunity to interview for a permanent position at the end of the Apprenticeship.
Weekly Wage: £250.00
Working Hours: 40hrs, typically 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday (1hr lunch), although flexible hours will be discussed
Apprenticeship Level: Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship duration: 12- 18 months
Location: Egham, Surrey