Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 2
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION APPRENTICESHIP LEVEL 2
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to work within a busy team. The Business Administration Apprentice will be given the opportunity to get involved in a multiple array of tasks whilst working towards their apprenticeship. The purpose of this role is to develop a fully rounded Administrator capable of progressing into other roles and maintaining progression and continuity for the business.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing support and assistance to the Admin Team to ensure the smooth running of the Administration function
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Assisting with payroll / timesheets (training will be given)
- Social media / update recruitment adverts
- Maintaining stationary supplies, replenishing stock as and when required through the online ordering portal
- Providing ad hoc administration requests and tasks as and when required, including printing, producing reports, entering data, scanning, filing and archiving
You will be:
- Customer facing with good communication skills
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple tasks and ability to learn and put into practice new skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and good numerical skills
- Attention to detail, able to work to a high degree of accuracy
- Ideally, you will have (or be studying for) a minimum of 5 GCSE's A to C (or equivalents) preferably including Maths and English.
- Office hours are 09.00am - 17.00pm Monday to Friday
Please forward CV's for immediate consideration to or alternatively contact on
- Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 2
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"