Business Administration Apprentice
our client are currently recruiting for the exciting opportunity of Business Administration Apprentice to join their busy team in Kings Norton, B30!
Business Administration Apprentice Duties:
You will provide comprehensive support with all aspects of day to day clerical and administrative tasks and maintenance of systems and procedures to enable the company to operate effectively and efficiently.
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail
- Answer phone to incoming calls and distribute to correct personnel
- Provide reception services to meet and welcome visitors
- Deliver customer service to internal and external customers
- Collate and report date
- Research, retrieve and store information/documentation
- Use office equipment to include but not limited to PC, Phone, Photocopier, Scanner, Printer, Fax, etc.
- Producing and designing documents
- Supporting the organisation and co-ordination of meetings and events
- Provide exemplary service to internal and external customers/clients.
- Communicate, to appropriate people, information obtained on such subjects as customer activities, competitor activities, product applications, problems and opportunities in a timely and effective manner.
- To utilise company systems to facilitate effective communications: e-mail, telephone and fax.
- To identify and communicate any problems/barriers affecting realisation of potential business or opportunities for improvements to your manager, with suggestions for resolution where possible. Do not wait to be managed.
- To be familiar with the Staff Guide, Management Philosophy and Leadership Philosophy and live the Company Values. Be aware and understand the company’s policies.
- To take responsibility for your own Personal Development Plan (PDP) and assist in documenting good practice.
- To carry out any reasonable tasks in accordance with your position, aiming to add value.
- To acquire and maintain an appropriate knowledge of adi products, services and customer applications, industry and process knowledge.
- To keep abreast of competitor activity and market conditions, pertinent to your specialisation.
- To operate to company and agreed procedures on document handling and other relevant data sheets.
- To operate with high integrity at all times.
- Abide by the principals and practices of equal opportunities as laid down in the company Equal Opportunities Policy.
- Be flexible within the broad remit of the post.
- Take direction and instruction on priorities from line management, which may vary from time to time.
- Carry out any other reasonable projects, tasks or duties to support the business as directed by line management.
- Any other duties the Company considers appropriate to your abilities, including duties which would not normally be associated with your job title.
Business Administration Apprentice Requirements:
- 5x GCSE (or equivalent) at Grade C or above
- Excellent communication skills, particularly able to write in an engaging manner to suit a variety of audiences
- Ability to process and interpret information
- Able to prioritise skills and manage own workload
- Ability to work flexibly
- Team player but also able to use own initiative
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to input, process and interpret data
- Ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Creative, comes up with ideas
- Confident and Self-motivated
- Ambitious and resilient
- Ability to make decisions and use own initiative
- Prepared to learn new skills
- Ability to use :-
- Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel and Outlook
- Bespoke software
- Data management software
- Database software
- Presentation software e.g.: Powerpoint
- Word Processing Software
If you think that you will be suitable for this Business Administration Apprentice role, please apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'