Your main duties will be focused around the gathering, creation, and processing of payroll-related information to ensure temporary workers are paid accurately and on time.
You will learn to manage the payroll effectively and efficiently from start to finish, carrying out other office-based tasks including customer service and learning about HR, Accounts and operational functions that we perform. Payroll is processed through our Payroll Software, Sage, which you will be given full training on.
Duties will include:
- Enter and process all employee data - New Starters/Leavers.
- Collate and review all timesheets.
- Collate weekly holiday spreadsheet sheet.
- Process the Payroll and send out payslips.
- Effectively manage enquiries and requests for information via calls or emails.
- Other non-payroll related tasks include:
- Answering the phone.
- Basic finance administration.
- Business Administration.
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to communicate and to present information clearly & concisely, both written & Verbal, with excellent attention to detail
- 6 months experience working in an office
- Willingness to learn and follow instruction, able to work independently and as a part of a team
- Ability to deal with sensitive information and to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- IT Proficient
- Positive outlook and emotionally resilient
- Ambitious for self-development and progression
- Take in pride in your work
- Ability to easily build rapport
- Smartly presented
- Ideally GCSE A*-C/9-4 or equivalent in maths & English, but these can be gained during the apprenticeship
- Operational Functions
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'