- Located near Green Park Tube Station
Christie’s is a name and place that speaks of extraordinary art, unparalleled service, expertise and global reach. Christie’s offers around 350 auctions annually in over 80 categories, including all areas of fine and decorative arts, jewellery, photographs, collectibles, wine, and more. Prices range from $200 to over $100 million.
We are seeking bright, dynamic individuals looking for their first career move to join our Apprenticeship Programme in August 2019. Our Apprentices support and engage with different parts of the organisation, working together with the wider business to ensure the seamless day-to-day running of the World’s leading Auction House.
Our Apprenticeship Programme needs people focused on adding value to our organisation by bringing fresh ideas, showing a positive attitude, interacting effectively and working collaboratively across the business to resolve issues and improve process.
We can offer you the opportunity to develop a wide range of skills, along with the opportunity to be mentored and coached by industry experts during your time at Christie’s.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Using systems, processes and technology to ensure daily tasks are completed efficiently
• Supporting the wider company, understanding your role and responsibilities and the impact of your actions on others
• You will be aware of overall business activities and be able to communicate relevant information effectively
• Engaging with various areas of Christie’s by listening and responding in a way that builds rapport and trust, responds to customer needs and expectations and achieves positive engagement and delivery
• Organising yourself, prioritising and working to meet deadlines
• Managing expectations, recognising and knowing how to adapt your working style to be highly sufficient
• Able to take initiative
• Great communication skills and willing to assist others
• Attention to detail
Personal qualities desired:
• Eager to learn about Christies
• Preferred: interest in art and antiques
• Able to work individually but also within a team
What you will be learning:
• Gaining a qualification relevant to your job role
• How to operate in a corporate environment
• How to leverage systems to improve efficiency
• How to develop and maintain professional relationships
• Honing your ability to manage time effectively and work under pressure
• All about the art world!
We already have two apprentices at Christie's, so they can welcome you into the team.
• Five GCSE grades C - A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English
• Good knowledge of IT packages e.g Microsoft Office, Google Docs/Sheets etc.
Included in qualification:
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Business Administrator (BA3) apprenticeship.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
After your Business Administration apprenticeship progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.
- Communication Skills
- Dynamic Environment
- High Pressure Environment
- Strategic Initiatives
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'