Business Administration Apprentice
Our client who is a global industrial equipment supplier is looking to recruit a Business Administration Apprentice to join their expanding team. The family owned business is offering the opportunity to teach the successful apprentice a variety of different skills within the business.
The purpose of the role:
The Business Administration Apprentice will be working closely with the Training Manager and will be taught all aspects of different departments including, Sales, Service, HR and marketing. With an enthusiastic attitude and prospects of a long career within a global company, the focus of the role is to deliver a first class level of customer service.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Ensure all databases are accurately maintain and take ownership of the SAP customer databases
- Prepare customer quotes
- Comply with the companies QA processes
- Liaise and assist with other departments and provide support
- Gain understanding of SAP reporting and how the system works
- Process to allow accurate and timely reporting to customers
- Provide proactive information to customers and maintain high level of customer service
To be successful:
- Educated to GCSE level
- Good telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
- Be able to work independently and also within a team
- A high regard for exceptional customer service
This is a fantastic opportunity for a school leaver looking to pursue a career!
For more information, please email your CV to:
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job