Fantastic apprenticeship opportunity in a central administration office - available now!
A fantastic apprenticeship opportunity is available for individuals looking to start and progress their career in an administration role with one of the largest providers of apprenticeship training in the country. The role involves working as part of our central administration team gaining experience and knowledge of the day to day administration requirements of our apprenticeship programmes.
The successful applicant will work towards an apprenticeship in Business and Administration and will have the opportunity to progress to a permanent full time position taking responsibility for a designated contract which will involve a variety of administrative tasks including;
- Conducting documentation checks and audits
- Maintaining contract documentation for external and internal policy and procedural requirements
- Maintaining electronic and hard copy filing systems
- Producing reports
- Registering learners onto the relevant qualifications and programmes
- Applying for learner certificates
- Providing a reception service as and when designated within the specific local office
We’re looking for reliable individuals with a 'can do’ attitude with the following attributes:
- Organised with an attention to detail
- Computer literate, ideally to GCSE level grade 4-9
- Polite, courteous with a good telephone manner.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability work on own initiative
Apply now for your apprenticeship and a great way to start your career in an administration role.
GP Strategies Training Limited is one of the UK’s top 10 providers of apprenticeship training having delivered to over 7,000 learners at over 1,800 employer sites in 2016.
A subsidiary of GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE:GPX) we offer local and national high quality assured training solutions and services for both government and commercial organisations.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'