Job Title: Business Administration Apprentice
Location: St Albans
Salary: £14,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Fixed Term (18 Months) - 37 hours per week
Closing Date: Thursday 22nd March 23:59
Interview Date: Wednesday 28th March
Reports To: Head of Department/Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Level 3 Business Administration Apprentice to join the Quality team at the College. Your main responsibilities will be to provide Comprehensive administrative support within the Quality Department and to support Curriculum colleagues across the College to improve the quality of student experience. Alongside this, you will have an opportunity to gain experience in a busy department as well as studying to achieve a nationally recognised qualification equipping you for the best possible start in your career.
The Level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Administration will give you an excellent foundation for moving onto many other careers in the Business Administration field or as a springboard to further learning at higher levels.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work flexibly as part of a team, providing a high quality administrative service, to ensure that a high quality administrative support service is provided. Communicating with members of the public, students and college staff and to do this in a customer-centred manner working as a member of a team
- Deal with routine correspondence and enquiries from learners, parents, employers, outside agencies and College staff, referring on to appropriate specialist staff in accordance with College procedures
- Undertake routine clerical tasks such as filing and photocopying, and maintain stocks of stationery, supplies and information leaflets
- As required, contribute to the staffing of the reception and telephone answering service for the Campus, on a rota basis, to ensure the provision of an efficient and helpful response to learners and visitors
- Contribute to the development, maintenance and monitoring of systems, registers, records and databases for the efficient inputting, storage and retrieval of data, as required.
- Process invoices in line with budgetary expenditure for the team, individual or function.
The successful candidate should have the following skills
- General standard of education to GCSE including English
- Customer service experience
- Experience of working, whether paid or voluntary
- IT and keyboarding skills
- Good organisational skills
- Some of experience of work whether paid or voluntary
- Some experience of working with a range of software packages- word, excel, outlook
- Effective listening skills
They would also ideally have the following attributes
- Reliable and conscientious
- Ability to work as part of a team and own initiative
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Positive, enthusiastic and can do attitude
- Ability to work flexibility to meet the needs of the College
- Professional appearance
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a forward thinking, creative and innovative college.
To apply for this role please click APPLY and then check your emails to submit your CV and covering letter.
IMPORTANT: Please read this information carefully.
Candidates with relevant experience or job titles of; Administrator, Admin, Assistant, Office Administrator, Office Admin, Office Assistant, Office Associate, Office Support, General Admin, Team Administrator, Team Admin, HR Support, IT Admin, HR Administrator, Finance Administrator, IT Administrator, Client Services Administrator, Trainee Administrator, Apprentice, Business Administrator will be considered for this role.
- General Admin
- Office Administrator
- Office Support
- Office Assistant
- Office Admin
- Office Associate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job