Business Admin Apprenticeships
Our Client based in Gateshead are looking for multiple, Business Admin Apprentices to join their forever growing team. You will learn the importance of providing administrative duties, gain invaluable insights into how employer organisations work, learn how to produce business documents and much more. You will also discover how to build and develop customer relationships, deliver customer service and collate and report data.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Scan files on demand
- Answering inbound telephone calls from clients promptly and professionally
- Answering inbound email queries from clients
- To undertake any ad-hoc business administration duties as requested Dealing with external post.
- Taking messages and logging customer support calls.
- Typing, copying, faxing, filing and data entry duties
- Maintaining and updating records, time sheets, etc. to assist other staff Diary management
This apprenticeship will suite if you are recent school/college leaver or a young individual looking for a change of employment. Due to the nature of the apprenticeship full training and support will be provided over the 12 month course with the possibility to move on afterwards to a full time position within the company.
- Administrative Support
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job