Position: Control Room Administrator Apprentice
Hours of Work: 40 Hours per week: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
Location: London SE11-6NQ.
Salary: 5.25 p/h
Benefits: 28 days Annual Leave Including Bank Holidays, Onsite Gym, Free fitness classes, Company Uniform, Onsite Canteen, Free personal training sessions
The Pimlico Group are London's largest independent Service & Maintenance Company. Due to company expansion & development, we currently have a vacancy for a Control Centre Administrator who will based in our new Central London Control Centre. We are looking for a motivated, practical candidate to join our friendly and highly professional control team.
The Role Responsibilities:
You will work closely with our control team managers and report directly to them. Providing on-going support, scheduling customer appointments and managing engineer’s workloads/dairies, ensuring that they are logistically effective.
• Managing and updating engineer job boards
• Liaising with engineers to book follow on jobs for customers and manage engineer diaries
• Answering incoming calls and assisting customers with specific enquiries and job bookings
• Allocate jobs to engineers that are most logistically effective
• Updating worksheets with relevant status of each customer job
• Data input into key reports and records
• Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment with a positive Can-Do attitude.
• To be able to follow direct instructions, an attentive listener and a confident communicator.
• Good attention to detail
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
The Pimlico Group has a positive commitment to the promotion of Equal Opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. All applicants will be considered on their merits regardless of race, colour, ethnic national origin, nationality, disability, sex, marital status, religious belief, sexual orientation or any other grounds not related to their ability to work safely and effectively for The Pimlico Group Ltd.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'