Our apprentices are more than simply apprentices. They have always been the future of our company with the opportunity to progress onto senior roles within our organisation.
The day to day role of our business admin apprentice includes data analysis and the marketing of our products. No qualifications are necessary, we simply look for a hard working, teamplayer with the willingness to get involved and to make a difference.
Some of our colleagues who joined as apprentices after leaving school, have been with us for over 6 years!
The benefits of being an apprentice are:
- You earn while you learn.
- You get the training in the skills that employers want! There are no fees unlike University!
- Excellent progression opportunities, whether looking to study further or climb the ranks within the workplace.
- Increased future earning potential.
- Better long term salary prospects.
The Role and Responsibilities:
- Using Adobe Photoshop and other software
- Market research
- Monitoring progress product lines
- Researching new items for various product lines
- To be a flexible and supportive member of the team
- To maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- Throughout the training period the post holder will be expected to complete all educational and training as required
Qualifications: not necessary.
Working hours: 9.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Holidays: 28 days paid holiday including bank holiday.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'