Our client is an established property services business based in Leicester and they currently have an urgent requirement for a Business Accountant / Finance Business Partner to join the team. Reporting to the Head of Finance the main remit is to work with the business asset management directorate to support them with high quality financial information. The successful candidate will be ACA, ACCA, ACMA or CIPFA qualifed with experience of working in a similar management accounting / business partner role.
- Deliver a management accounting service whih provides high quality financial reporting to the business and incorporates effective decision support and challenge to non finance colleagues
- Monthly management reports including analysis
- Build strong working relationships with asset management colleagues and attend team meetings
- Provide ad hoc advice on financial matters to asset management colleagues
- Contribute towards delivery of annual statutory accounting process
- Support Head of Finance with reporting and presenting of relevant matters to Boards, Committees and executive management
- Support the business drive for value for money
- Actively contribute to the wider work of the finance team
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, ACMA, CIPFA
- Experience of working with budget holders
- Experience of budget setting and forecasting
- Strong IT skills including Excel and Oracle
- Ability to analyse complex information and present in a clear manner
- Customer focused
- Excellent communication skills particularly with non finance colleagues
- Management Accounts
- Business Partner Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'