They operate in a niche market and have a very enviable working environment.
As a business accountant you will be have a robust technical knowledge of all aspects of accounting - including management accounts, VAT, payroll. You will also have an understanding of year-end statutory accounts and basic corporation tax. Good managers lead by example and inspire their team - you will oversee a team of 2/3 staff who are beginning or partway through their qualifications. You will be excellent at time management, and will take responsibility for overseeing all client requirements of the team.
• ACCA / CIMA qualified, or equivalent, with strong practice experience.
• Experience of accounting using the FRSSE and soon to be FRS102 for small entities.
• Excellent IT skills including Xero and Excel
• Ability to lead a client team and to inspire junior staff
• Delegate workload, ensure timely delivery of work and meet team KPI’s.
• Self-motivated with a drive to achieve and a passion to deliver top quality work
• Excellent time management, organisational and planning skills
• Excellent communication skills - in person and written
• Outstanding attention to detail
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job